hf1

Are WN wraps very big? or is it just me...

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Are WN wraps very big? or is it just me...

Postby gayleygoo » Sat May 15, 2010 12:58 pm

I ordered a WN wrap for Daragh, thinking that the small wrap would be too small to get enough use out of (only going up to 10lb.) Daragh is now over 10lb but the medium wrap is absolutely huge! I cant see it fitting him anytime soon :-? It's really baggy even over a thick nappy...does anyone else find this? I know he'll grow into it sometime, but I'm just too impatient :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Are WN wraps very big? or is it just me...

Postby g murphy » Sat May 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Harry is still wearing a medium @ 20lbs. he is on the smallest waist snaps too! :giggle:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Sat May 15, 2010 2:25 pm

They are a bit bulky

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Sat May 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Freya is only 4 months and wears a large one on the middle leg snaps and second tightest waist setting :oops: In fact, the rise only just covers her large LLS nappy and M/L bedbug.

They are meant to be roomy to allow the air to circulate, like the Motherease airflow wraps.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat May 15, 2010 5:53 pm

I tried a large on Kieren when he was about 5 months old and the thigh snaps were waaay too tight...it was gorgeous but he never wore it :( I didnt like the baggyness of it either :(

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat May 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Smalls lasted Grace until she was about 4months...

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sat May 15, 2010 7:37 pm

I went for a Medium the first one I bought ... before he was born, when I saw it I ordered 2 XS !
They fit fab, but when he outgrew them I didn't like the fit of the small I got next so sold that on ..
I still have a M I haven't tried but must give it a go as I think it would be fab over NN's ... from S onwards they are too poofy for day use on a boy, can't get clothes over the top neatly.
But yes the fit is rather like a ME Airflow

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat May 15, 2010 7:39 pm

They are very poofy but I don't find them particularly generous in terms of waist/thigh measurements - Lili was wearing a large on the loosest snaps at a not-chunky 20 lbs, and I think an XL on the loosest thigh snaps and 2nd-loosest waist snaps - but I always tended to fasten PUL wraps as loosely as possible, I hated her getting red marks. They did fit fine under clothes but I mostly used them for nights. No help on the smaller sizes though (maybe they do run big at that end?), we didn't have any before she was that weight!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat May 15, 2010 8:59 pm

they are mahooosive! I only use ours for night

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)