hf1

Are WN wraps very big? or is it just me...

My avatar
tinkerbell
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Are WN wraps very big? or is it just me...

Postby tinkerbell » Sat May 15, 2010 10:47 pm

I'm not keen on them too be honest. Find them really big everywhere except the thighs. Even though they weren't tight as such on DS thighs, they always left marks. Very annoying as I loved the idea of a fancy custom wrap!

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Sat May 15, 2010 11:52 pm

I find them very poofy but small for legs & waist .... Imogen was in larges by about 6 months :( they do still fit but everything is on the loosest poppers

My avatar
trishy28
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby trishy28 » Sun May 16, 2010 7:34 am

i tried a medium on katy at 7 months and on loosest snaps it left marks on her legs and didnt cover her short rise, there was nappy peeking over. i tried a large too but it just looked rediculous - like her bum was 3 times the width of her body.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun May 16, 2010 9:04 am

They are poofy but otoh they will fit over all nappies - including potentially bulky terries ;)

I think Grace was in larges from 6months but then again I only use them at night as I use interlock over fitteds in the daytime :)

I agree the legs can be tight and leave marks though.

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:02 am

I have used it a few more times and can see now that it does fit, its just the poofiness of it that makes it so huge :giggle: I think they'd be better wraps for girls to wear under dresses, Daragh just doesnt have any clothes that it will fit under without looking strange, and I tend to use wool or pocket most of the time anyway.

I still like to stroke it though, does that mean I can keep it? :giggle:

Previous

Return to Wraps (pilchers)