hf1

Can anyone suggest a high leg pul wrap?

My avatar
Bobble
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Can anyone suggest a high leg pul wrap?

Postby Bobble » Fri May 28, 2010 9:56 am

This isn't to make her legs look longer! :)

DD is 16months, 12kg and has a smallish waist and chunky, chunky thighs and I'm struggling to find a wrap that is cut high enough in the leg to not leave red marks. I use fleece and wool for night and at home, but pul is handy for when we're out. I've tried Nature Babies, BG Flip (gave up on the inserts, but still use the cover) Bummi's and Totbots Flexiwrap. The flip cover is the best so far because I only use the top row of poppers iyswim, but it's not ideal. We don't have the problem with Itti's, but don't get much more than 1-2 hrs with them.

Not sure whether it exists, but I'd really appreciate any suggestions?

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Can anyone suggest a high leg pul wrap?

Postby Miss_Purple » Fri May 28, 2010 9:58 am

I can't suggest any particularly, but I would have thought one of the WAHMs might be able to make one for you?

My avatar
Bobble
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Bobble » Fri May 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Thanks, hadn't thought of that. WIll look into it. x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri May 28, 2010 9:01 pm

I found that blueberry wraps were quite high in the leg but I only tried the smalls...

My avatar
Bobble
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Bobble » Sun May 30, 2010 9:34 am

Thank you - just had a look at them and they look like they could do the job.

Unfortunately Paypal v. depleted at mo' so will have to wait a bit longer! Using fleece more and more now because it's so much softer and never leaves marks. x

My avatar
timtam
Clothie
Clothie

Postby timtam » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:45 pm

I am waiting on some preloved Lovebums PUL wraps to try - I have a very chunky-thighed baby and have had the same problems as you with PUL wraps. The lovebums have a fleece cuff and waistband so look like they wouldn't cut in. Unfortunately they are not being made any more but the Stacinator so Simple ones look very similar.

I've also tried Thirsties wraps which have been ok & not dug in very much.

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:36 pm

When DS thighs were at his biggest we found MotherEase wraps the best, both the velcro and poppers ones worked fine. We started out with Nature Babies too but once we moved into mediums they were too tight on his thighs so went to ME. You can usually pick up ME wraps cheaply in the classifieds.

Return to Wraps (pilchers)