hf1

Newborn/Small wraps

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Newborn/Small wraps

Postby weefywoo » Fri May 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Anyone have any advice as to which are good? I'm guessing this baby will be over 8lbs as my babies get larger each time

Hated tots as they leaked
Motherease always left red marks on Immy legs

tbh I want to use wool full time but with the laying still in one position I'm slightly dubious as to how long a woolie will cope so want to have some PUL wraps as spares

Thanks in advance :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Newborn/Small wraps

Postby megansmummy » Fri May 28, 2010 6:21 pm

I really liked thristies when kieren was small...infact i like the in general but they are a bit boring as they only come in plain colours but they are super :)

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Fri May 28, 2010 6:23 pm

We got on well with imse vimse and popolini wraps. Hated the tots bots ones too

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri May 28, 2010 6:33 pm

I have some weenotions, motherease airflow, bummis super brite, little lamb, and blueberry wraps, will let you know how I get on :wink:

I used naturebabies multiwraps with Summer which I loved, but I hate the boy prints, they aren't made anymore but some places still sell them I'm keeping one, as I love it and maybe just maybe I will have another girl oneday, but I have a pink camo one that I need to rehome if your interested, oo pics, lemme show you :D this is obvnot the pink camo one but it shows the fit, think she's just over 2 weeks here, they fitted from birth until I think about 6 months, but she is an ickle dot, was only about 12lb at 6 months

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Fri May 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Nature Babies wraps are very soft and bombproof in my experience. Thirsties are super soft but like pp said, only in plain colours.

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Fri May 28, 2010 6:48 pm

i loved the imse vimse wraps hun, they felt so much nicer than other pul wraps and are so much softer too..i deffo want some for this bubs too.
also i too used nature babies wraps when ethan was tiny. i got on realy well with them...i also used the motherease wraps but like you found they sometimes left red marks on his thighs.
good luck :hug:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:57 am

We've used mostly little lambs wraps here, they've fit well over lots of small nappies, and fit DS soon after birth (and still do). Excellent poo keeping in ablities too!

I've also used wool on him from birth and havent had many problems. The bed can be a bit damp in the morning but thats usually only been with woollies only lanolised once, or a nappy being on for 12 hours or more at night :oops: Its been fine during the day :)

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:21 am

I used Little Lambs and One Life, as well as Motherese. The Onelife are similar to ME, but I found them better for some reason. Completely bomproof, never a leaky BF poo :wink:

I'll be using the same this time along with some wool. :D

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:28 am

love Nature Babies wraps, the leg gussets help get a good fit and we never had leaks, also they adjust really well.

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)