hf1

What's up with my tots bots wrap?

My avatar
gibsonkim01
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

What's up with my tots bots wrap?

Postby gibsonkim01 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:43 pm

I just used a TB fleece wrap that I got off here for the first time, and it was soaked through within 15 mins of putting it on! I've had my DD in a different one at night, and it's been fine, so what could've gone wrong with this one?

Any ideas anyone?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: What's up with my tots bots wrap?

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:54 pm

was the nappy boosted enough? Had she had more to drink than usual? Was she sitting down for a long time?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Is the one at night a red one and this is a different colour?

Just from experience the red tots fleece wraps are a lot thicker than e.g. the rainbow ones...

Do you normally use fleece during the day?

My avatar
gibsonkim01
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby gibsonkim01 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:35 pm

I've never had to boost the nappy with anything extra before. She was in a bamboozle, with the wrap, and it just didn't work at all. It was a red one that leaked, and I noticed it was thicker so was really surprised. I've been using a rainbow one, and it's lasted all night. Could the size be the problem? The nappy was a size 1, and the wrap a size 2?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:00 pm

gibsonkim01 wrote:I've never had to boost the nappy with anything extra before. She was in a bamboozle, with the wrap, and it just didn't work at all. It was a red one that leaked, and I noticed it was thicker so was really surprised. I've been using a rainbow one, and it's lasted all night. Could the size be the problem? The nappy was a size 1, and the wrap a size 2?

Hmmm. She might have just done a power wee... Our Rainbow size 3 lasts Dawn over night. And she's turned into a bit of a heavy wetter... Are the legs loose on the size 2?

Return to Wraps (pilchers)