hf1

Laminate coming off the wrap

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Laminate coming off the wrap

Postby gayleygoo » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:51 am

I have some little lambs wraps that were new when I started using them on DS. Now on several of them the plasticy film is separating from the fabric :-? Can I fix this by ironing or something? I dont want to just leave it because it looks like it would tear very easily, and the wraps are in otherwise fab condition!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Laminate coming off the wrap

Postby Mareth » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:34 am

I only have one of them, but this happened to it within about 2 washes. Very disappointed with the wrap tbh, whereas I really like their nappies.

Not sure what can be done to fix it, I just relegated it to the back of the drawer and it's used only for emergencies.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:39 am

email them hun x

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:48 am

I would email them to as it my be a bad batch. the only thing you might be able to do is tumble on high for a few min to see if it resticks maybe

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:03 pm

I had the same problem after 1 wash.i emailed them and they sent me a new one.

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:45 pm

:idea: All I can say is that as soon as I'd read the subjuct title I know what wraps you were going to name! :roll:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:53 pm

chocmuffin wrote::idea: All I can say is that as soon as I'd read the subjuct title I know what wraps you were going to name! :roll:

Wow... we love our LL wrap. Will be checking it after the next wash now :giggle:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:12 pm

chocmuffin wrote::idea: All I can say is that as soon as I'd read the subjuct title I know what wraps you were going to name! :roll:

Yeah me too.

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:59 pm

I'd never heard of the problem before! I actually really like LL wraps, they suit DS and his nappies quite well. I'm not sure I will email them, I dont use them that much anyway and TBH I think they were the free trial pack ones, would it be cheeky to ask for a replacement?

I don't have a tumble dryer but might try ironing them just to see if it works. How very strange that it seems to be just LL wraps this is a problem with?!

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)