hf1

Laminate coming off the wrap

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Laminate coming off the wrap

Postby Mareth » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:19 pm

gayleygoo wrote: TBH I think they were the free trial pack ones, would it be cheeky to ask for a replacement?

That's why I didn't complain, I felt bad for complaining about a free wrap :roll:

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:58 pm

chocmuffin wrote::idea: All I can say is that as soon as I'd read the subjuct title I know what wraps you were going to name! :roll:

Same here!
This has happened to all 6 of our LL wraps!
Hasn't affected their performance - still work ok for nursery nappies (so they do get a hammering!)

A friend suggested that maybe thats why LL have a higher wrap-nappy ratio in their packs than other brands.
Do they want them to have less wear? or expect them to not last as well with frequent washing?

Would be interested if anyone has managed to 'fix' them!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:56 pm

It sounds like it's had it, the PUL is breaking down, I don't think you could do anything to fix it unfortunately.
I'd email them though I am sure they'll replace it.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:11 pm

I'd email them. Doesn't matter if they're free or not :giggle:
TBH, it sounds like it could have been the batch if you both had probs with the free ones? We've got a Size 3 that we bought (size 3 wasn't on the free offer :( ) and never had a problem with it at all. We use it a lot as we really slimmed down our nappy stash before finally PT'ing

Previous

Return to Wraps (pilchers)