hf1

Gorgeous wraps?

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Gorgeous wraps?

Postby chocmuffin » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 pm

I feel in love with WN wraps despite the largeness of them :giggle: However I am now finding myself reaching for the ME's again to reduce the bulk :shock: Where can I find gorgeous wraps for my babies that arn't bulky?
My LO's need to be bespoke :hohoho:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Gorgeous wraps?

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 pm

The puffiness of WN Wraps annoyed me once we were out of XS, the very best I have found is Dunk n Fluff, they are gorgeous, very trim, add no bulk at all. I really need to get some more as ours are out grown now.

Bespoke is definately the way to go! :wink:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Have you thought about making some? They're quite easy to make and then you can design your own! Have nearly finished a Nemo one myself and they're not as hard as I first thought so I'm going to make a minky one next. I've found it hard to get one that fits Kellan well, the only one I have is an Upsy Daisy one, everything else just won't fit right or gives him a saggy bum :-? the next Dunk and Fluff Co-op isn't til October and I really can't wait that long!

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:09 pm

choccylisa wrote:Have you thought about making some? They're quite easy to make and then you can design your own! Have nearly finished a Nemo one myself and they're not as hard as I first thought so I'm going to make a minky one next. I've found it hard to get one that fits Kellan well, the only one I have is an Upsy Daisy one, everything else just won't fit right or gives him a saggy bum :-? the next Dunk and Fluff Co-op isn't til October and I really can't wait that long!

Have brought some material (just waiting on FOE) to make my 1st wrap & see how I go, but not holding my hope up :giggle:

If the next D n F co-op isn't till Oct then I have enough time to get my post count up :giggle: Talk to PLEASE :hohoho:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:35 am

chocmuffin wrote:If the next D n F co-op isn't till Oct then I have enough time to get my post count up :giggle: Talk to PLEASE :hohoho:

:hohoho: Anytime! Just stick your nose in on daily chat every day, easy way to get the post count up and meet new people at the same time :giggle: Although the former comes first!!

I didn't use FOE on my Nemo wrap, I've just sewn it inside out then turned it in the right way before sewing along the top by folding over the edges that way. I found the FOE on most wraps irritates ds2's skin so have gone without. Although I've got a link to a pattern with leg gussets on - http://www.thenappynetwork.org.nz/pocket-gusset.php, could just make it a wrap instead of a pocket nappy. Think I may give it a go next :giggle:

Return to Wraps (pilchers)