hf1

Dunk n Fluff wraps...where to find one?

My avatar
tinkerbell
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Dunk n Fluff wraps...where to find one?

Postby tinkerbell » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Can't believe I didn't know about dunk n fluff wraps until I saw a couple of gorgeous ones in classifieds! Where can I buy them? Or do I have to stalk the classifieds to get a large boyish one! x

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Dunk n Fluff wraps...where to find one?

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:04 pm

They are gorgeous aren't they. I think they are mine in classifieds unless there are more!

They are custom made by Tami at Dunk'n'Fluff, she very seldom lists wrap slots but if she has an 'anything goes' slot you can use that to get some. You can get standard ones using any of the fabric in her gallery.

The ones I have are made from Gymboree Blankets, you source & buy the blanket yourself and Tami makes them into wraps, so they are a bit more expensive than your standard wraps.

Hope that helps!

ETA: She has 2 Anything goes slots at the moment :wink:
http://hyenacart.com/Dunk-n-Fluff/

Also, check you do need a large as Dunk n Fluff sizing is more generous than most!
Rufus is 22lb and has loads of room in his Medium.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Tami is also doing a facebook co-op at the moment too so you might be able to get one through that?

My avatar
tinkerbell
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby tinkerbell » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Thanks ladies. Zoey, I saw your wraps on classified and they are gorgeous...why can't they be large though lol! I think DS would probably need a large as he is 2 now and tall although quite slim. Must get one before potty training commences! x

Return to Wraps (pilchers)