hf1

Large wraps to go over bamboozles size 2

My avatar
ilovemyoboes
Clothie
Clothie

Large wraps to go over bamboozles size 2

Postby ilovemyoboes » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Help! Need some large wraps to go over my bamboozles size 2. We don't seem to be getting on with large ME as they are too tight on the legs and too loose on the waist! I've got a couple of nappy nation size 3 but these only just contain the nappy. I like the kind of double gusset though as it gives a much better shape.

I've been looking for popper fastening wraps as I don't want to invest in large applix ones, only to find my little man can get them off! Are there any applix ones that babies/toddlers can't remove? (he's 15months now)

Are blueberry popper wraps worth the huge cost?

Also, has anyone used the new nature babies one size popper wrap ? The look quite good as they have lots of poppers and double leg gussets so am tempted to try.
Last edited by ilovemyoboes on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Large wraps to go over bamboozles size 2

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Blueberry I would say no from my experience they are too high cut on the leg so don't cover lots of things, I don't know about the new ones 'Weehuggers' I think they are called

I use Thirsties Duo over my bamboozles & all my nappies infact as they have an adjustable rise which is fab for making lower over some nappies & higher over others like night nappies. They are applix, but they have recently brought out a popper version which I have not tried but they look the same. They have the leg gusset which makes the fit fab too

Kittykins are the sole UK stockist, but they are priced well & they do free delivery! Bonus!

Hope that Helps! :D

My avatar
ilovemyoboes
Clothie
Clothie

Postby ilovemyoboes » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:50 pm

Thanks for your advice, really helpful. You've saved me wasting money on a blueberry. The fluff is tempting, but not much use if it doesn't do the job.

My avatar
Mollybob
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mollybob » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Have you tried Wee Notions wraps? They don't have a leg gusset, but I find they're really reliable and the designs are lovely too.

Nature Babies are very good. I've never had a problem with them, but I haven't tried the one size version.

We got a Blueberry one size wrap this week, just to try something different. Monty wore it for the first time today and it wicked a bit around the edges. It also looked a lot baggier than I was expecting. I wouldn't really recommend it x

Return to Wraps (pilchers)