hf1

Which wraps for Heavy wetters & newborns?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Which wraps for Heavy wetters & newborns?

Postby charlibunny » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:54 am

megansmummy wrote:aww bless her :( :hug:

is it a popper one or aplix? I have some size 1 thirsties duos which i would happily lend you to try if you want? they are quite tiny though :-?

Thankyou for the offer but i err have 2 size 1 too, in boyish prints :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: I was just being anal and not wanting to take the tags off :oops: :oops: :oops: I have left the tag on Sophie's other one, so i can sell it at the same price hopefully if they really don't work. Her flower one is on again, going to change her now so FC :roll: :roll:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:40 am

charlibunny wrote:

is it a popper one or aplix? I have some size 1 thirsties duos which i would happily lend you to try if you want? they are quite tiny though :-?

Thankyou for the offer but i err have 2 size 1 too, in boyish prints :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: I was just being anal and not wanting to take the tags off :oops: :oops: :oops: I have left the tag on Sophie's other one, so i can sell it at the same price hopefully if they really don't work. Her flower one is on again, going to change her now so FC :roll: :roll:

If the tags are on return them to me for a refund hun, its not a problem.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:30 pm

Caroline wrote:
charlibunny wrote:

If the tags are on return them to me for a refund hun, its not a problem.

Wouldn't like to mess you about after your amazing CS!! After one nappy change she was 'ok' this morning so im hoping she can do a day in one.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Honestly its fine! If you want to return them do and dont worry!

Previous

Return to Wraps (pilchers)