hf1

Which wraps for Heavy wetters & newborns?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Which wraps for Heavy wetters & newborns?

Postby megansmummy » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Fab :) Glad they are working for you :hug:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Got mine today (amazing peachy tots!!!!)

Im not sure if it's from the wrap but she has red sores on her legs now, it may have been from her night nappy though. The leg bindings were wet after 3 hours but didnt leak....

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:08 pm

The only wraps I found to be soft enough on the skin at night was WN wraps :lol:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:09 pm

chocmuffin wrote:The only wraps I found to be soft enough on the skin at night was WN wraps :lol:

WN wraps give Soph leg sores. Blueberries don't but they wick!! ME wraps give her sores.....Maybe i should just give up on cloth :cry:

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:21 pm

charlibunny wrote:WN wraps give Soph leg sores. Blueberries don't but they wick!! ME wraps give her sores.....Maybe i should just give up on cloth :cry:

When I first used wraps I found wraps would leave a mark if too tight but also if too loose because they rub! I put a finger in the leg holes at the sides & run them round the back & then upto the front, making sure there is just over a finger's width all the way round. This also help to make sure the elastic is evenly stretched all the way round & not pulling in any places! :lol:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:40 am

What are you using under the wrap hun? is it sopping wet when you take it off?

3 hours isnt bad considering how much of a heavy wetter she is surley? i change K every 3 hours during the day (maybe more) and he isnt a heavy wetter?

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:47 am

Could it be that the wrap is too big and covering a lot of leg, not just nappy? I'm thinking it could be getting wet and rubbing her skin making it sore.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:27 am

Caroline wrote:Could it be that the wrap is too big and covering a lot of leg, not just nappy? I'm thinking it could be getting wet and rubbing her skin making it sore.

It is pretty huge :hohoho: It's on the med setting and getting wing droop a bit, but i had to put it in the med setting as she has a large nappy on :roll:

She is having a rough time with some sort of allergy at the moment and her skin is bad, her guts are bad too :(

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:31 am

aww bless her :( :hug:

is it a popper one or aplix? I have some size 1 thirsties duos which i would happily lend you to try if you want? they are quite tiny though :-?

PreviousNext

Return to Wraps (pilchers)