hf1

Thirsties wraps Q?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Thirsties wraps Q?

Postby charlibunny » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:56 am

Whats the difference between the duo's and the plain colours apart from the rise settings??

Wondering if a medium plain one might suit Soph :lookround: :lookround:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Thirsties wraps Q?

Postby megansmummy » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:00 am

:wave: :giggle:

I prefer the duos but really the only difference is the rise settings on the duos where as the mediums dont have a variable rise setting, i do find the rise on them a bit lower too...I have amedium in blue that I can lend you if you want :wink:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:02 am

megansmummy wrote::wave: :giggle:

I prefer the duos but really the only difference is the rise settings on the duos where as the mediums dont have a variable rise setting, i do find the rise on them a bit lower too...I have amedium in blue that I can lend you if you want :wink:

Oooh thankyou!! Let me see how i get on with this one today and i will get back to you if that's ok??

If i sell anything i might take advantage of the free delivery code for peachytots on facebook :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 am

yep no worries hun, i will be posting the gm tomorow so let me know and i will stick it in with that...wont cost anymore to send that way :wink:

To be honist its pretty much brand new, i have used it 2 maybe 3 times...i have alot of thirsties wraps :giggle: Depending on funds i might be interested in your girly duos if you sell, i dont have any size 2 yet for bump :oops:

Return to Wraps (pilchers)