hf1

Thirsties Duo wraps - aplix or popper?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Thirsties Duo wraps - aplix or popper?

Postby happytails » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Its for Newborn so not worried about him pulling aplix off :giggle: just not sure which to go for?

Which one would you buy? (And yes i can only get 1 otherwise would have gotten 1 of each :giggle: )

Sarah xx

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Thirsties Duo wraps - aplix or popper?

Postby megansmummy » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:46 pm

I would go for aplix, but then all my wraps are aplix...i just find them so much more adjustable than poppers :-?

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:47 pm

i would guess aplix - just because i struggled with anything with poppers when dd was little - everything was always too loose or too tight. aplix, you can get just right.

not sure on the weight range of the size one duo's, but i have a size 2 in aplix and dd is slightly under the weight range, and i can do up the aplix on top of each other so that it does fit her.

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:52 pm

I bought one, aplix, i only like aplix pockets and wraps. Even though Conan can undo it in a second, i just have to be quick getting on his trousers, saying that he can undo poppers now as well :wink:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Thanks ladies, bought one with aplix :D

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:44 pm

tracedw wrote:I bought one, aplix, i only like aplix pockets and wraps. Even though Conan can undo it in a second, i just have to be quick getting on his trousers, saying that he can undo poppers now as well :wink:

Max hasnt quite mastered the undoing of the poppers yet but it wont be long :roll:

Return to Wraps (pilchers)