hf1

Which Wrap For Prefolds

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Which Wrap For Prefolds

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:31 pm

So it looks like missy is back in nappies, and want her to go back in cloth but think the only thing that is going to dry quickly is my prefolds and a few of my pockets but dnt have any wraps as havent used my prefolds since she was tiny, need something fairly adjustable with soft binding on the legs, but obviusoly something that isnt prone to wicking, not bothered if they coloured or prints whatever as long as they work, pref something i can get for under a tenner

any suggestions, or has anyone got anything i could try please before i buy xx

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Which Wrap For Prefolds

Postby megansmummy » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Thirsties duos are my favourites!! Peachy tots sells them and they are fab!! :)

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:34 pm

cheers hun, will have a look at them xx

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:43 pm

megansmummy wrote:Thirsties duos are my favourites!! Peachy tots sells them and they are fab!! :)

WSS only wrap ever not to leak, wick or make Sophie sore!!

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Ohhh £8.75 isnt a bad price at all , liking the pink flowered one and tree one aswell :giggle:, would you say go for aplix or poppers then in the size 2 (she 23lb, slightly chunky thighs but skinny waist ? dnt get paid till monday (its kinda alesha birthday money but can dip into it slightly :giggle:) any chance either of you ladies have one i could borrow :oops: yes i know im cheeky :giggle:

xx

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:40 pm

I only have aplix but then i dont like popper wraps (i have one econobum wrap which is ok but getting the fit right can be iffy sometimes...i like the flexibility of aplix!) :)

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:45 pm

megansmummy wrote:I only have aplix but then i dont like popper wraps (i have one econobum wrap which is ok but getting the fit right can be iffy sometimes...i like the flexibility of aplix!) :)

I think a big benefit of aplix is that you can cross the tabs over if they have a smaller waist making sure you get the best fit. For me both my kids have always seemed in between the popper sizes so the fit has been compromised. BUT some babies learn how to undo aplix.......

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Caroline wrote:
megansmummy wrote:I only have aplix but then i dont like popper wraps (i have one econobum wrap which is ok but getting the fit right can be iffy sometimes...i like the flexibility of aplix!) :)

I think a big benefit of aplix is that you can cross the tabs over if they have a smaller waist making sure you get the best fit. For me both my kids have always seemed in between the popper sizes so the fit has been compromised. BUT some babies learn how to undo aplix.......

Yes this is true, Kieren can now undo his aplix so i have to be pretty quick and its not an issues once he has clothes on :)

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Aplix it is then! cheers ladies for all your help xx

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)