hf1

Fleece wraps for newborn/small babies?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Fleece wraps for newborn/small babies?

Postby megansmummy » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Im thinking of getting a couple of fleece wraps for bump (we really should sort a name, i hate calling her bump...) but was wondering if anyone else has had sucess with them or not? Im worried becuase obv smallies arnt mobile etc...do you get wicking? We will be using prefolds as well as bambeasies/bimbles/little lambs/sandies etc)

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Fleece wraps for newborn/small babies?

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:05 pm

I might still have a totsbots one that I was given for Grace that you're welcome to if you want it... and I can find it :giggle: No cost obviously. I'll have a dig through the baby boxes.

It worked well if I remember rightly. Possibly better than wool. Tbh she was such a heavy wetter in the first few months that we had to alternate our wool at every nappy change & I've never boosted nappies so much :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:27 pm

We have a Snugglebots soaker which is fantastic, we use it over night now and used it in the summer in the day instead of shorts :D Small fitted from birth but he was quite a big lad to start with, think he was about a week old here

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:30 pm

We used fleece with Jake from newborn. Works well. I must sell the ones I still have.

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:36 pm

tanya2007 wrote:We used fleece with Jake from newborn. Works well. I must sell the ones I still have.

Yes you should :oops: :giggle:

I've been thinking about a newborn and fleece so thank you for posting this Tory :mrgreen:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Ive been thinking about this too - thanks Tory :)

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Yeah and me too. I use fleece on ethan at night and its fantastic but I also am not sure how it would would work for a newborn so again....thanks tory x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:15 am

flutterby wrote:We have a Snugglebots soaker which is fantastic, we use it over night now and used it in the summer in the day instead of shorts :D Small fitted from birth but he was quite a big lad to start with, think he was about a week old here

Awww so precious!! :mrgreen:

Glad this will help others out too :) I think i might need to get some fleece soakers for the summer too, I fancy pink and cupcakes!! :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:44 am

megansmummy wrote:Glad this will help others out too :) I think i might need to get some fleece soakers for the summer too, I fancy pink and cupcakes!! :giggle:

Oooo that would be lovely :D

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)