hf1

Fleece wraps for newborn/small babies?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Fleece wraps for newborn/small babies?

Postby zoeyboo » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:48 am

We had a Tots RedWrap that worked really well when he was small, when he outgrew that I tried some Pumpkin Pants soakers, but could never get them to fit over his night nappies :roll: according to the size chart he should have been in a small, but that wouldn't even go over his thighs, so we tried a medium, but that was so tight over his HLBB that is caused wicking, we gave up on fleece at that point, but I did love it when he was small.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:38 am

zoeyboo wrote:We had a Tots RedWrap that worked really well when he was small, when he outgrew that I tried some Pumpkin Pants soakers, but could never get them to fit over his night nappies :roll: according to the size chart he should have been in a small, but that wouldn't even go over his thighs, so we tried a medium, but that was so tight over his HLBB that is caused wicking, we gave up on fleece at that point, but I did love it when he was small.

I definately think you have to size up in fleece soakers, Summer was in an XL pumpkin pants soaker before she PTd and there is no way she is XL ;)

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Im glad you asked this question as well tory :) Ive just aquired a sewing machine and I am planning on making some soakers, and some flogies for bubs when its born. As it will be in feb it should hopefully keep them nice and warm as well :)

Previous

Return to Wraps (pilchers)