hf1

Fleece Soaker Sizing Help!

My avatar
HopefulMonster
Clothie
Clothie

Fleece Soaker Sizing Help!

Postby HopefulMonster » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:17 pm

I thought baby clothes sizes were confusing till I fell in love with the fleece soakers by Bebesnuggles!!! I am having mega difficulty working out what sizes fit what and what to get etc. :oops:

These are the measurements given; but what approx weight range or age range will these fit? :lookround:

Newborn - Rise 13", Waist 12"
Small - Rise 15", Waist 14"
Med - Rise 17", Waist 16"
Large - Rise 19", Waist 18"
XLarge - Rise 20", Waist 20"

Thanks ever so much in advance to anyone that can give me some advice!

Niki :hug:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Fleece Soaker Sizing Help!

Postby Shaunie » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:19 pm

What size nappy does your LO wear? I always got the next size up to get over the nappies but some like them to have a snugger fit.

You could just measure your LO in their nappy to get an idea of their actual measurements then compare to the sizing info :wink: :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Babies differ so much in size you can't really go by weight or age range hence the reason most nappies and wraps give measurements rather than or as well as an age or weight range. For example some newborns are large and would need to go straight into the small size whereas others will fit the newborn size for quite a while. To get a good fit you need to measure your child whilst wearing a nappy and buy the soaker that is the closest in size.

My avatar
HopefulMonster
Clothie
Clothie

Postby HopefulMonster » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Thanks ladies, I was thinking that would probably be the case! I was going to buy in advance (not actually given birth yet :hohoho: ) but guess not!

My avatar
herbina
Clothie
Clothie

Postby herbina » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:24 pm

I bought size M soakers because we're currently using size M nappies (3 mo old DD being around 24 in & 16 lbs). However, since I'd like to use the soaker over a night nappy they seem to be too small for that use. What a bummer, I should've guessed to size up the soaker for nighttime. :x

Return to Wraps (pilchers)