hf1

Tots bots fleece wrap?

My avatar
smegs1978
Clothie
Clothie

Tots bots fleece wrap?

Postby smegs1978 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:54 pm

I bought some wraps off eBay and there was a fleece tots bots wrap, but I am not sure what I use with them. I hadn't got any nappies clean as they were drying, so I put a folded up muslin inside the wrap and it still feels dry on the outside after being on for nearly 2 hours, so do I just put some booster inside or is it meant to go over a nappy. Sorry for sounding stupid but only been using cloth for about 6 weeks and only ever used pockets and aio's.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Tots bots fleece wrap?

Postby dawnsmummy » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:16 pm

We use ours over fitted nappies, but I suppose you could use it with boosters/prefolds if they stay still/are enough to hold your LO's wee! :wine:

My avatar
MumOf1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby MumOf1 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:28 pm

I use them either over my bamboo nappies during the day or I sometimes use them over my night nappies too instead of a soaker.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:57 pm

They're designed to go over fitted napppies (we used Tots Bots fluffles) but are not ideal for day time as they can pressure wick (leak through). Fleece and wool is best used at night.

We had to use a muslin on odd occasions when we were out and about and she went through all the nappies we had with us and they only lasted about 30 mins so you're doing well with over 2 hours!

My avatar
Mummymagic
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Mummymagic » Tue May 24, 2011 8:47 pm

My lo is 6 months and I have bought a few wraps for a change from bg pockets! All I am using is a Muslim in the origami fold but if going in the pushchair I added the newborn insert from my bg pockets and she lasted as bad as it sounds 4 hours! I was using a pul wrap mind! Very impressed! X

Return to Wraps (pilchers)