hf1

ME airflow VS popolini vento

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

ME airflow VS popolini vento

Postby flutterby » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:00 am

I've been looking into getting some 2parters for Jak for when were out and about, when his nappy normally leaks, I have a couple of ME wraps, but was thinking about getting a vento wrap to try as they're cheaper! Are they as good???

edit : I should also say if you can suggest and other good poppered wraps I'd be interested to know!!

oh and are nature babies wraps any good?????

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: ME airflow VS popolini vento

Postby JanX » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:03 pm

I found the popolini to be exactly the same as motherease (they are made with the same materials and to the same pattern just branded popolini instead of me for the european market!)

Wee notions popper wraps are reliable and funky!

And I fnd nature babies to be pretty good! I probably wouldn't recommend them for overnight, but for general day wear they have always been great for us!

hth

jan x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:08 pm

thats fantastic thank you!

I shall try a popolini wrap, for Jak! I have a weenotions wrap on order so I will see how I get on with that! May try a nature babies as well, I just don't want to go overboard as I want to use pockets as much as possible as I have soo many!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:13 pm

We found our nature babies very reliable for daytime, but no good for night, as we would get wicking out the top of the nappy (as Kayleigh is a front sleeper). However we didn't have all that many wraps, and if you can cope with the boredom factor of 2 or 3 (especially if you have a lot of pockets) then you probably don't need any more.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:22 pm

Havent used the ME or Popoline, but always found the Nature Babies great for during the day, and have also used them successfully at night too.

Sadie xx

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:29 pm

Well I already have 1 medium WN, 1 M ME, 1 L ME and 1 XL ME

so I was thinking an XL popo vento for Jak, then he'll have 2 wraps

and I'm just debating whether to get any small wraps, as the M WN and ME say from 10lb, and I'm expecting quite a big baby! But I guess £6/7 isn't very much, and it would mean having an extra 8 nappys before she reaches 10lb! And I don't need to worry abotut getting another large wrap just yet, hehe! but I just end up with uber boring wraps, oh well my WN wrap will be pretty, and I could get a small nature babies wrap, the orange flowers one looks very pretty!

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:42 pm

I had a p0p0lini (d0lphin I think) and I f0und it very g00d. If any difference I'd say maybe slightly bigger than ME but it was great.

I n0w use mainly WN wraps and have a c0uple 0f ME airfl0ws t00 but they d0n't get used much TBH.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:51 pm

WEll when I get to getting a large wrap which won't be for a long time (which is probably a good thing) I think I'm going to get a pretty WN one with embroidery, but I won't look yet as I've no need for it, but I'll still want to buy it, lol! And last time I looked at the embroidery, I ended up selling things on ebay so that I could fund a new pocket with lovely embroidery, can't wait to get it, again not that I can use it!!!!!!!

Return to Wraps (pilchers)