My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Should I try

Postby sim » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:03 pm

a thirstie duo (poppers)? I have only got Motherease Airflows atm and I need some more wraps to go over fitteds at the childminders. I am deliberating whether to just get a couple more Airflows or try a Thirsties Duo.

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Should I try

Postby JabberJabber » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Try a thirsties. If it's not good, I'll buy it off you.

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:18 pm

Im loving my little lamb wraps atm so i would say if you get a chance try them too :-)

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Once I'd tried a Thirsties Duo I got rid of all other wraps, they are fantastic, I love ours!

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cumbrianlass » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:22 pm

One other one to look at is the weehuggers.

Mine came today and am well impressed. Coped with power piddling, a poo and it was only defeated by a second poop which got onto the wrap so couldnt use again. It contained it all really well, even though it was a bit explosive! No wicking either.

Tonight was nappy wash night, and I was a bit worried that the cotton gusset would not wash clean and it would hold a stain but macine has just finished and nope, it is all clean.

Not cheap though for a wrap, but way prettier than my mother-eases. Both the weehuggers and the thirsties duo are quite trim though, so doubt they would work overnight or over a mahoosive fitted.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 pm

cumbrianlass wrote:Both the weehuggers and the thirsties duo are quite trim though, so doubt they would work overnight or over a mahoosive fitted.

Not tried a weehugger, but our Duos have fit over every fitted we've ever had, and do fine over our massive all wool super-wetter LLS nights :wink: they need to be fully unpoppered, where as they are on the lowest poppers for our Guerilla Fluff M's, middle setting for our DnF L's ... but that's the great thing about being able to adjust the rise

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cumbrianlass » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:31 pm

zoeyboo wrote:
cumbrianlass wrote:Both the weehuggers and the thirsties duo are quite trim though, so doubt they would work overnight or over a mahoosive fitted.

Not tried a weehugger, but our Duos have fit over every fitted we've ever had, and do fine over our massive all wool super-wetter LLS nights :wink: they need to be fully unpoppered, where as they are on the lowest poppers for our Guerilla Fluff M's, middle setting for our DnF L's ... but that's the great thing about being able to adjust the rise

Oooo I might try them then. Have to admit I have chickened out of thirsties on night nappies as I thought it looked trim and just stuck to old reliable mother-ease. Mind you, Toby looks like a weeble at nights and it might just be that he is such a bruiser that he is at the edge of the fit of them.

Return to Wraps (pilchers)