hf1

Poppered wraps for NB's

My avatar
lacemakingmum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Poppered wraps for NB's

Postby lacemakingmum » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:45 am

What poppered wraps work well on NB's. I'm expecting to use a mixture of wool (provided I get on with some knitting) and pul, but due to the risk (50%) of Owl having EB (fragile skin) I need to stay away from hoop and loop fasternings.

I keep looking at WN's but am slightly put off by their sizing as P was 9lb and I'm expecting this one to be similar.

What poppered wraps have you used on NB's and did they work well (I want to know what doesn't work as well as what did!)

TIA

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Poppered wraps for NB's

Postby Soupdragon » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:44 am

For DD I had Motherease wraps (is it airflow or rikki that are popper? Can't recall.) and they worked well for her. For DS, I love the Dunk N Fluff popper wraps - very soft PUL, not at all plasticy. And extremely reliable - no leaks so far here. They're also nice and stretchy so the fit is fab, too.

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:48 am

small Nature Babies work really well and last ages.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:02 am

I used XS Weenotions and S Naturebabies (popper and aplix) they both fitted really well and were really soft too. Poppy was 7lb6oz at birth and the XS WN fitted her until well beyond 9lb, i found the small ones to be very generous too..

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:06 am

Hiya we loved size 1 thirties duo on our LO and love the size 2 now. These were the Velcro ones not tried the popper ones but perhaps they d be worth a try. They have such a neat flexible fit that they never were massive.
Xxx

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:08 am

Ps just re read about albs maybe. The thirsties duo don t last as long as they suggest weight size but lasted a lot longer than for example motherease small on my LO. Xxx

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:23 am

I haven't put pul on Seph yet! I have one fleece soaker though (actually Natasha sent it me) which I really really love! She's a bit of a wet one though so the nappies aren't fitting in the small size so well now. It's a pumpkin pants soaker fwiw but there are lots of others.

Return to Wraps (pilchers)