hf1

Gen-Y wraps offer

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Gen-Y wraps offer

Postby Mumof5 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Gen-Y wraps are buy 2 get 1 free at Fill-your pants. I haven't tried them before, but they are suitable for use with any style of nappy, and they are available in some lovely designs. I ordered 3, they arrived yesterday and they are lovely! I got the small, which look trimmer than the motherease rikki in newborn. Click on the link, and have a look for yourself! http://www.fill-your-pants.com/nappy-wr ... cover.html

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Gen-Y wraps offer

Postby chocmuffin » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:44 pm

:wave: How do they compare to weenotions wraps? Are they as bulky? & does the size range seem to be correct?

Sorry for all the q's :giggle:

My avatar
heidiFYP
Clothie
Clothie

Postby heidiFYP » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:40 am

They aren't too bulky, they have quite a wide leg which makes them good for fitteds/terries.
They come in sizes or the two sized universal which has the snap down poppers to adjust.
They are quite trim with a flip insert inthere!

Last day today though so get them on 3for2 whilst you can!

My avatar
mummymunchkin
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mummymunchkin » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:12 am

We have some Universal and one classic and adore them! They have a little 'poof' to them because they are side-snapping but are so darn cute and the side snaps work a treat for us with DD's chunky thighs.
The classic seems trimmer fitting and is a real workhorse wrap.
They just had a delivery of new prints too and have just ordered the serenity and starstruck! :wine:

Return to Wraps (pilchers)