hf1

Wee notions wraps??

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Wee notions wraps??

Postby flutterby » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:54 pm

I'm trading most of my pockets for 2 parters as my sons pockets wick like mad, but I wanted a funky wrap for my lil fella, I looked on the WN site and noticed it said to stick to fleece or maybe velboa for pockets on heavy wetters, does this appy to wraps too or can I just go mad and choose whatever I like!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Wee notions wraps??

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:18 pm

I think you can get whatever you like when it comes to weenotions wraps! We have the cotton outers and the inners are PUL so I don't think it matters what the outers nice fabric actually is - in our case it doesn't as pockets leak sometimes and I can count on 1 hand the amount of times weenotions wraps have leaked and that was including preweaning!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:26 pm

FAB I think I'm gonna get him a velvet spidey one now I just want to see if they have any black lycra for the binding, as I can't see any others that will go!

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:31 pm

Yes I second what Annette said, my cotton outer WN wrap has yet to wick despite the inner being soaking wet. They're fab!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:31 pm

Annette's right, we don't get on very well with cotton outers on pockets but wraps are fine. A Spidey wrap sounds great :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:38 pm

Thank you all for quick responses as ever, I'm so glad I found this wonderful place!

Return to Wraps (pilchers)