hf1

Gussets - no gussets...

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Gussets - no gussets...

Postby mabo » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:40 am

Just been browsing the Twinkle Website and they are stocking the new 2008 Tots Wrap, this time it is WITHOUT leg gussets again... It seems it wasnt long ago they changed their gussetless wraps to those with but now they have reverted again :roll:

Its a shame they dont come with poppers else I'd be tempted to try one as I need more wraps in size L...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Gussets - no gussets...

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:46 am

We never got on with the tots gusseted wraps so to be honest I'd probably steer clear of them whichever way they did it and stick to weenotions and motherease!! :D

My avatar
Jamling
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Jamling » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:05 am

I ordered a size 2 and had to send it back as it was giant and my boy is in larges for everything normally. I couldn't get a good fit on him at all. I'm not sure if the Flexitot wrap (only in white it seems) is maybe better as it's supposed to be stretchy but I won't be going back for the standard new one. I bought a Thirsties wrap which again is pretty big but as it has gussets I seem to get a better fit.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:15 am

It really didn't make much difference to us if they were gusseted or not. We did find the size 2 wraps an akward shape, and they never fitted right until Kayleigh put some meat on her legs.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:20 am

I bought a Tots wrap awhile ago and to be honest I wouldn't buy another one gussets or not. There large is massive and I really dont like there aplix at all.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:13 am

We didn't get on with Tots wraps at all either. I only use my WN and Little Kiwi wraps now as we mainly use wool with our fitteds.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:09 pm

we don't get on with them either :hohoho: although I do like the fleece wraps (or at least I did until the babies figured out how to undo them :roll: ) I always got fab fits over noght nappies with the fleece wraps, but the pul wraps just never fitted and leaked!

jan x

Return to Wraps (pilchers)