hf1

Wee notions AI2 as wraps?

My avatar
mangajude
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Wee notions AI2 as wraps?

Postby mangajude » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:18 pm

I have been looking at get some wee notion wraps recently for the next size up for my daughter, as i tink they are super cute, I was looking a getting 1 wrap, as I have lots of prefold nappies in the next size up (thank you free cycle) and I wanted to try the AI2 as well.

There is not to much difference in cost if you exclude pop in inserts and I asked my husband to look to see what he thought and he asked "why can't you just get 2 AI2 and use them as both (AI2 and wraps with a prefold when not using the pop in insert)?"

So I guess my question is can you use the wee notions AI2 as wraps too?

I am fully aware this may be a stupid question, however this is my first and no one else I know uses cloth nappies, so I really need your help on this one?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Wee notions AI2 as wraps?

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:42 pm

basically because the shape of them won't cover most fitted nappies in my experience...
The AI2s are the same shape as the pockets and I have used an empty pocket as a wrap in an emergency and it didn't cover the whole nappy...

My avatar
mangajude
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mangajude » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Ok, yeah that would make sense!

Thank you, that helps me decide a bit easier. Think i will still get an AI2 but just 1.

Thank you

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:43 pm

I use my prefolds inside my ai2 like a wrap but my prefolds are very slim bamboo velour so im not sure how a traditional prefold would fit without sticking out the sides but worth a try by just getting one :D

My avatar
mangajude
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mangajude » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Thank you Sally thats interesting to know, some of my prefolds are also the thin bamboo ones!

Decisions, decisions and thats before I even thinking about colours and design! :D

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:11 am

I'd give it a go I use my prefolds in my holdens landings all in 2's as well takes a bit of nifty folding but they work,
:D

Return to Wraps (pilchers)