hf1

Fleece wrap help!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Fleece wrap help!

Postby JanX » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:02 pm

Righto, it seems that the only things little mss Amy cannot seem to remove (yet :roll: ) are side snap wraps (side snap pockets she can get off, but not wraps :? )

sooo I am looking for a couple of all fleece (no pul or other material for the bindings) side snap wraps.

Would prefer funky prints or snazzy colours, but I suppose when needs must I will go for whatever is out there!

Anybody seen any anywhere? or have any for sale??? (or swap)

jan x

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Fleece wrap help!

Postby babyroo » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:05 pm

nature babies fleece multiwrap?

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:39 pm

babyroo wrote:nature babies fleece multiwrap?

doesn;t it have the pul gussets and bindings at the legs like the pul nature babies wraps though?

jan x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:41 pm

Have you asked Suzanne if it would be possible for her to make one for you?

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:48 pm

JanX wrote:
babyroo wrote:nature babies fleece multiwrap?

doesn;t it have the pul gussets and bindings at the legs like the pul nature babies wraps though?

jan x

oops sorry just looked on Twinkle and yes they do.

What about the stacinator one Twinkle does then? http://www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk/acatal ... Wraps.html

Or ask Suzanne like Louise said.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:51 pm

Does it have to be fleece?? I really like my swaddlebees wool wrap at the moment, dull colours but it works well and is side-snapping...

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:39 pm

I had a stacinator one for Lucas and found it came up too low in the rise and too narrow in the crotch (had forgotten all about them though :lol: )

I keep thinking of Suzanne, but thee wee notions ones have the lycra binding don't they? would that cause wicking do you think?

and yes ... I want fleece, I already have my wool and want a couple of fleece ones too!

anymore suggestions???

jan x

My avatar
ruby
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ruby » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:28 pm

How about asking the lady at lovebums if she'd make a couple using all fleece instead of the pul?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:19 am

JanX wrote:I had a stacinator one for Lucas and found it came up too low in the rise and too narrow in the crotch (had forgotten all about them though :lol: )

I keep thinking of Suzanne, but thee wee notions ones have the lycra binding don't they? would that cause wicking do you think?
jan x

We have a WN fleece one that I use overnight for Ryan and we have never had any probs with it.

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)