hf1

Fleece wrap help!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Fleece wrap help!

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:39 am

JanX wrote:I keep thinking of Suzanne, but thee wee notions ones have the lycra binding don't they? would that cause wicking do you think?

I've never had wicking from our weenotions wraps (altho' we use the PUL ones they're lycra bound at the legs) and was also going to suggest weenotions...

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:10 pm

Did you get sorted Jan. Bit late but I have 2 wee notions fleece wraps and have never had wicking. xxx

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:19 pm

jules070603 wrote:Did you get sorted Jan. Bit late but I have 2 wee notions fleece wraps and have never had wicking. xxx

I have recently bought 2 velcro fleece wraps and intend to add buttons to them! so far Amy seems quite bemused by buttons so may have cracked it with this idea!

jan x

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:30 pm

JanX wrote:
jules070603 wrote:Did you get sorted Jan. Bit late but I have 2 wee notions fleece wraps and have never had wicking. xxx

I have recently bought 2 velcro fleece wraps and intend to add buttons to them! so far Amy seems quite bemused by buttons so may have cracked it with this idea!

jan x

:hohoho: :hohoho: I'm picturing Amy's face looking all confused at the buttons and wondering why mummy is stopping all her poo fun!!!!

Previous

Return to Wraps (pilchers)