hf1

Wee Notions - what size?

My avatar
sleepymummy
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Wee Notions - what size?

Postby sleepymummy » Mon May 16, 2011 1:42 pm

I'm looking at getting a Wee Notions wrap for bump, my last bubs was teeny even though she weighed 6lb 13oz she had to get prem baby under 5lb clothes and they had to get nappies from the SCBU to fit her in the hospital because the newborn ones they had drowned her. I think this on is slightly bigger but not sure. Would you go for a small or xs wrap. I only ask because I have a few mediums left over from Bethanys stash and they look huge compared to other medium wraps, so I was thinking of possibly getting the xs but not really sure. Is there a huge difference? the xs says up to 8lb and the small says 5-10lb. And do they both have the umbi snap for the cord ? Thanks :D

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Wee Notions - what size?

Postby rachymoo » Mon May 16, 2011 1:43 pm

I wouldn't bother with the XS unless you know for definite that you're having a small baby. But that's just me - my little boy was 9lb at birth :giggle: they only do an umbi snap on the XS I think, but I'm sure you could ask them to put one on a small for you.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon May 16, 2011 3:28 pm

My youngest was 6lb 13oz and the XS wraps were the best fit. Wee Notions have just redesigned their wraps though and they are more trim fitting do not sure how the new XS would compare to the old. If I were going to use wraps this time around I would definitely get XS again as this baby is expected to be small.

My avatar
sleepymummy
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sleepymummy » Mon May 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Just been and had a look on the site and you can still buy the old style, they are listed under classic wraps :wink:

Return to Wraps (pilchers)