hf1

Anyone tried new style weenotions wraps?

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Anyone tried new style weenotions wraps?

Postby queen bee » Mon May 16, 2011 4:09 pm

I'm wanting to get some embroidered wraps for bubba. I've had older style WN wraps before but I'm considering getting the new trimer fitting wraps. Has anyone got any experience of these. I'll be using them mainly over OWWs.

I'm also a bit concerned about the elastic rubbing on his legs. Any thoughts?

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Anyone tried new style weenotions wraps?

Postby paintedclaws » Mon May 16, 2011 4:14 pm

I tested one on Noah (i think they've tweaked the pattern a little more since..) and they're lovely, alot less puffy than the older ones but still quite high in the rise so they cover the wn nappies. The binding is pretty soft, it didn't cause him any irritation and he couldn't wear lots of wraps because he'd end up with rashes/welts.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon May 16, 2011 4:26 pm

I doubt you'll find many people who have yet other than testers as they are very new. I won't be using PUL wraps otherwise I'd order one to try.

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Mon May 16, 2011 4:31 pm

paintedclaws wrote:I tested one on Noah (i think they've tweaked the pattern a little more since..) and they're lovely, alot less puffy than the older ones but still quite high in the rise so they cover the wn nappies. The binding is pretty soft, it didn't cause him any irritation and he couldn't wear lots of wraps because he'd end up with rashes/welts.

:wine: This is just what I wanted to hear. I prefer higher rise nappies/wraps. Now I've got to choose the designs. This could take a very long time. :waiting: :hohoho:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon May 16, 2011 4:42 pm

ahh good to hear, I hadn't even considered them as I just remember that last ones being too poofy. I will prob use wraps this time as well, can't afford a wool wardrobe that will only be used for a few weeks x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon May 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D I am very impressed :D

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Do you think that they will fit over Totsbots Flexitots or should I order the old version?

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby doobykat » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:30 pm

I found it a struggle to get the new style WN wraps over my Totsbots Bamboozle and my cotton nippa Totsbots nappy too. They're a different fit/style to the WNNL & although it was fine in the rise, I found it difficult to get complete coverage around the legs.
They fit well over my Lil Comfort nappies, and of course over the WN they've been designed for :wink: and I really rate them :thumbsup:

Return to Wraps (pilchers)