hf1

High rise wraps?

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

High rise wraps?

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:12 pm

DD is in large nappies because they fit her best but cant find any wraps to suit her. Anyone know of wraps that are higher in the rise?

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: High rise wraps?

Postby eviesmummy » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:36 pm

Ive just bought a Motherease airflow and thats a good high rise but very baggy, but it suits our night nappies - perhaps the Rikki one is also a high rise but less baggy. The Nature Babies large wrap isnt just as high as the Motherease but still manages to cover a large Bumhugger. And the Weenotions wrap I bought for Ben for the Nappy Fairy was also a high rise one.

HTH - Sadie xx

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:37 pm

i just had a thought too :lol: - minki do big bulky nappies so are their wraps on the larger side too? may need to try one of those :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:37 pm

I would say ME airflow or wee notions too.

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:09 pm

Oh poop! I've got a me and a wn wrap and both gape at the legs so can't use them yet.
Have ordered a minki pul wrap to see if that fits dd.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:26 pm

What size wraps have you got?

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:20 pm

The mediums are too small and ds's ol m/l and large ME wraps are too big at the legs the large WN wrap weve got is the same but it's very old, been tempted to order a new one to see if the design has changed at all.
When she wears fitteds she's in wool most of the time but i've not got many wooly things and can't really afford to spend out on anymore (plus wool confuses dh! :lol: ).

My avatar
littlekiwibaby
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby littlekiwibaby » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:35 pm

:D Sorry for the shameless plug but our nappy elite wraps are fairly high rise. Haven't ever made a larger one as these have seen everyone out of nappies so far. They fit over our large quick flips if that gives an idea of how tall they are. :D

Cat.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:53 pm

littlekiwibaby wrote::D Sorry for the shameless plug but our nappy elite wraps are fairly high rise. Haven't ever made a larger one as these have seen everyone out of nappies so far. They fit over our large quick flips if that gives an idea of how tall they are. :D

Cat.

I've got a LK tiger wrap and it fits both Phebie and William really well over all the night nappies we have.

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)