hf1

Best wrap?

My avatar
gem1981
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Best wrap?

Postby gem1981 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:42 pm

What would you say is the best wrap to use? I've been having a few leaks recently, yesterday it was when Daisy was wearing a drybee but I don't think I'd tucked the lining in enough iykwim? I mostly use little lamb wraps and I think I'm going off them. I've got 1 motherease which when Daisy was in her nappy slightly longer than usual last week when she had a biiiig sleep, was great, I was expecting a leak, but no!
What do you think of ME and little lambs?
Gem xxx

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Best wrap?

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:00 pm

I never liked the Little Lambs wraps, cant remember why :oops: . Do like the Motherease, use the airflow over a night nappy and its never let me down.

Sadie xx

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:08 pm

We have never had a problem with our little lamb wraps. However I have heard other people complain about them leaking all over the place. I suppose we were just lucky that Kayleigh's shape was right for the wraps. I have to say, I really like the way the ME airflow wraps work in that they popper at the leg and waist, so you can get the right fit for your child. I also find you can adjust the leg and waist poppers on the nature babies wraps quite well. Nature babies didn't work well for us at night (we got wicking out the top of the nappy), but for daytime use they were perfect. I also think that the weenotions wraps should work well with the way they close (but I've never had one of them).

My avatar
gem1981
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby gem1981 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:13 pm

I haven't tried the ME airflow wraps, the one I've got is a rikki. I think I'm going to try and get some more ME ones. Going to have to try and get used to the pockets we've got too!
Gem xxx

My avatar
vickij
Clothie
Clothie

Postby vickij » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:59 pm

I'm a fan of ME wraps. Been using the same Airflow wraps for 4.5 years and still no leaks! (Didn't get on with Rikkis, but that's just a personal thing - I prefer poppers to velcro.)

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:15 pm

I used ME rikki wraps for AGES until I discovered the weenotions ones!!

I would say that ME rikkis are slimmer fitting, I think the ME airflows are probably the same fit as the weenotions wraps which are quite generous but both weenotions and the ME rikkis are very reliable, though the WNs are prettier!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:48 pm

I have been using ME Rikki wraps, which is all I had for Charlotte and have found them very reliable both times. I have now also tried Little Lambs which I have found a super fit on Ben. He has now grown into the mediums we have and I am using Nature Babies, Wee Notions and medium Rikkis and all have been working really well.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:22 pm

I've never had a problem with the little lambs wraps - but I just prefer other brighter ones. ME rikkis are great and so are the weenotions ones.

My avatar
Nesomja
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Nesomja » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:42 am

I'd go for ME Airflow any day, even the boring white ones, they work so well that I end up using them even though I prefer something a bit brighter.

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)