hf1

Which wrap?

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Which wrap?

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:36 pm

I have just got some DnF and need some wraps to go over the top! I am planning on using a mixture of wool and PUL wraps, but can't decide which PUL wraps to go for. I currently have Motherease Airflow but find that they are too puffy and have quite a few Flip wraps love them with the Flip inserts but dont find them great for going over fitteds. So can anyone recommend a good PUL wrap, preferably something pretty? Want to buy from the UK really as am far too impatient to wait for postage from the US :giggle:

ETA Must be popper fastening as Darcy just takes them off if they are applix :roll:

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Which wrap?

Postby Mumof5 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Wee notions? Then you can design it yourself! Their new design isn't as poofy as the older style.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Thanks, shall have a look :D

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 pm

I found wee notions a very bad fit on my baby (too small in the leg holes). We love love love Blueberry Coveralls! Our favourites are Giraffes and Owls.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks, shall have a look at them too. Really want a WN one but like you worry about the fit as quite a few people have said the new wraps dont fit right x

My avatar
Connie_334
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Connie_334 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:02 pm

I second the Blueberry Coveralls and am currently waiting for a giraffe one to arrive but the postman didn't deliver this morning :cry:

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:43 pm

Connie_334 wrote:I second the Blueberry Coveralls and am currently waiting for a giraffe one to arrive but the postman didn't deliver this morning :cry:

I feel your pain.. I have an endless list of bits that I'm waiting for and the postman either doesn'r come or brings junk mail :cry:

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Hannahboo wrote:Really want a WN one but like you worry about the fit as quite a few people have said the new wraps dont fit right x

Eeeeeek really :( , was this on a forum, if so can you pm me a link please so I can have a look. The vast majority of feedback we've had about the new ones has been great. If people are having any problems with them, we can't do anything about it if we're not told...

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:08 pm

WeeNotions wrote:
Hannahboo wrote:Really want a WN one but like you worry about the fit as quite a few people have said the new wraps dont fit right x

Eeeeeek really :( , was this on a forum, if so can you pm me a link please so I can have a look. The vast majority of feedback we've had about the new ones has been great. If people are having any problems with them, we can't do anything about it if we're not told...

PM's you :wave:

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)