hf1

Whats the best wrap for prefolds?

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Whats the best wrap for prefolds?

Postby angiepangie2809 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:02 am

I am realy loving the simplicity of using trifolded prefolds in a wrap alongside my other fitteds and pockets and am currently using two wahm wraps I boght off etsy while I was pregnant. They are not gusseted wraps but they have soft stretchy binding on them so they don't rub or dig in max's skin and I love them. The seller is on vacation at the moment but as soon as she's back I want more in bigger sizes for him. I also have a thirsties duo wrap that I bought and whilst I love the fit, I dont like how rigid it is. I am not feeling the love for my rikki wraps either so was wondering what other close fitting wraps I could try that have realy soft flexible binding? Thanks :-)

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Whats the best wrap for prefolds?

Postby charlibunny » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:38 am

I love our thirsties sized wraps. They are bombproof. Other than that flips are 'ok' but BF poo can leak....

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Weehuggers make good wraps for prefolds as they are gusseted. Flips are pretty good too and are nice and soft (though admittedly they're better once LO starts solids and poo is thickers).

I've been meaning to try Gen-Y universal as well but have never got around to it with DD. They have leg gussets too so would be good for BF containment. Plus, the designs are really cute!

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:23 pm

How about pocket bots, always loved these with Alesha
http://pocketbots.co.uk/wraps.htm

X

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:27 pm

I use little lamb wraps with Oliver. The binding is nice and soft and stretchy, tho its not as tight fitting as thirsties wraps.

My avatar
jebcorinne
Clothie
Clothie

Postby jebcorinne » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:45 pm

I love the nature babies classic wrap with prefolds. They have gussets at the leg plus size small and medium have an extra snap down rise so I can get a lovely fit with them. And the outside is a soft fabric over the PUL.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:51 pm

The new style WN wraps are great. Much better fit than the old style. I came back from my Holiday to find it had arrived and while I was away the washing hat eaten dd's thristie wrap :evil:. But my mother paid for the WN wrap and gave me money for the Thrities wrap as she felt bad. So may be looking for a new wrap as well.
Who is your etsy seller?
Have you tried wool interlock wraps ? I really like them. :mrgreen:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:20 pm

scarlet wrote:The new style WN wraps are great. Much better fit than the old style. I came back from my Holiday to find it had arrived and while I was away the washing hat eaten dd's thristie wrap :evil:. But my mother paid for the WN wrap and gave me money for the Thrities wrap as she felt bad. So may be looking for a new wrap as well.
Who is your etsy seller?
Have you tried wool interlock wraps ? I really like them. :mrgreen:
the ladys shop is called fluffys diapers. She's just come back of vacation today so I am just about to email her about getting some more wraps. She hasn't got much in her store at the moment but she normaly has loads, can do poppers or applic and I love her fabric/pul choices :-). Ps. I am not keen on wool interlock as it goes. Not sure why but I just don't feel the love :-(

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Oooo will have a look. How much are her wraps? Maybe we could order together and split postage?
:D

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)