hf1

Whats the best wrap for prefolds?

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Whats the best wrap for prefolds?

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:29 pm

scarlet wrote:Oooo will have a look. How much are her wraps? Maybe we could order together and split postage?
:D
they are only between £6-£7 each. And yeah that might not be a bad idea,however she is pretty reasonable for shipping or she was the last time I ordered. Think I will order 4/5 smalls off her depending on turn around time. Max is still wearing his newborn/xs ones off her although they are just starting to get a bit snug now and he's 8 weeks old now and turning into a little chunk so her sizes seem pretty generous. :-)

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Sounds great! Had a little look and they look lovely. Do you know if she has a fabric gallery? x

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:55 pm

I am not sure hun. Just in the process of sending her a message now so I will ask her and let you know when I get a reply :-)

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:02 am

I have been using Gen-Y Universal wraps on my newborn with great success! :thumbsup: They are a loose fit around her tummy, but fit well around her legs. No leaks so far, despite explosive poos! I use them with pad folded prefolds and also with flip inserts. They do create quite a big poofy bum look, but that might just be because she is still teeny tiny!

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:16 am

Those etsy wraps look lovely! I want some :-)

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:23 am

The lady has got back to me and is making me some this week. Her turn around time is pretty fast too (around 4 days) obviously shipping takes a but longer though. She sent me her facebook page link as her fabrics are on there but I will get in trouble if I link to it on here so the best thing would be for others to contact the lady direct. She's realy nice and would be happy to help :-) think I am getting 4 smalls,,in blue retro cars, owls on a line, polka dogs and iced giraffe. I realy wanted aqua ooga but she hasn't got any at the moment so I am considering getting brown ooga instead however I don't need 5 wraps lol

Previous

Return to Wraps (pilchers)