hf1

How Many and what design???

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

How Many and what design???

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:48 pm

Basically I am happy with the Bumble I bought for a new night nappy. I am just about to buy another one. I did by a Ellas House too but want to wash it a few times first before I use it. Saying that it took ages to dry (much longer than the bumble) so don't think I'll have anymore of them!

Anyway I digress (no change there then!) I have one PUL tots bots wrap that i love. Do I need to buy 1 wrap per night nappy? do you wash the wrap everytime you wash the nappy? I'm sure I saw someone say that they didn't?

So finally, I can't decide on the orange stars tots bot or the aqua stars???

ps still not dared used the fleece one yet... was going to try it with the EH nappy!!

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:06 pm

Hi Hannah,

Go on try the fleece...you know you want to :lol: . You will be amazed when you do. If I use PUL in the day then I reuse but on the rare occasion the have been used overnight I would wash them after tat 1 use, they are a bit clammy and niffy after a full night I think. I'd go for the aqua I think.

Ericax

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:16 pm

If it's for a night nappy I'd try the fleece wrap before buying another PUL wrap. You'll be amazed!
If buying another tots I'd go for the aqua stars - we love ours!

Joanne

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:45 pm

you dont have to wash wraps after every use...i have 3 PUL ones that i use mostly and they only get washed every few days.

im not liking me fleece one much yet...its maybe still a bit big and dd can feel a bit wet in the morning...plus its a bit bulky... but i recommend them anyway - they are cute, breathable and look so comfy!! xx

Return to Wraps (pilchers)