hf1

Where can I find Geny Universal wraps size L?

My avatar
Mungo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Where can I find Geny Universal wraps size L?

Postby Mungo » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:54 pm

@Hannahboo Have you seen this? viewtopic.php?f=60&t=97041

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Where can I find Geny Universal wraps size L?

Postby Hannahboo » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Mungo wrote:@Hannahboo Have you seen this? viewtopic.php?f=60&t=97041


Yes hun, saw it a couple of days ago but not too keen on the prints so resisted so far :giggle: I am going to see if I can get my Flip wraps to work again by playing around with the inserts as I really shouldn't be buying more nappies/wraps at the moment as just spent £80 on yarn :oops:

My avatar
Mungo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Where can I find Geny Universal wraps size L?

Postby Mungo » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:35 pm

I bought the cars one :wink:

Flips work great for us with the MF inserts but I always use the Geny with fitteds :thumbsup: Hope you get some joy with the flips.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Where can I find Geny Universal wraps size L?

Postby Hannahboo » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Mungo wrote:I bought the cars one :wink:

Flips work great for us with the MF inserts but I always use the Geny with fitteds :thumbsup: Hope you get some joy with the flips.


We have used Flips as our main stash since we started using cloth about 10 months ago but Darcy is just peeing right through the stay dry inners now so think I am going to sell them on and try the LL bamboo/EP hemp insert combo I am using in the GEN-Y :thumbsup:

My avatar
mrsspoony
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Where can I find Geny Universal wraps size L?

Postby mrsspoony » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Hiya, have you seen the GenY FB group? Someone on there may have something for you. I may be willing to sell something but would need to have a look at my stash :)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/221819514496065/

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Where can I find Geny Universal wraps size L?

Postby Hannahboo » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:41 pm

mrsspoony wrote:Hiya, have you seen the GenY FB group? Someone on there may have something for you. I may be willing to sell something but would need to have a look at my stash :)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/221819514496065/


Yep, I am a member of the group hun. Have posted a couple of ISOs but seems the patterns I like are more hard to find :-? Plus whenever I see anything its usually gone before I see it, plus I dont have much patience getting things delivered from the US so always try to look out for UK Mummys to buy from :wink: If you decide to have a bit of a de-stash though let me know :thumbsup:

My avatar
mrsspoony
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Where can I find Geny Universal wraps size L?

Postby mrsspoony » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Ok ink have a look at my spreadsheet and see what I can spare! A friend has my free range, I need to get it back from her. Would that appeal?

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Where can I find Geny Universal wraps size L?

Postby Hannahboo » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:11 pm

mrsspoony wrote:Ok ink have a look at my spreadsheet and see what I can spare! A friend has my free range, I need to get it back from her. Would that appeal?


I am really fussy about which ones I like hun :oops: will get back to you with the ones I like tomorrow to see if you have any and are willing to part with them if thats ok :thumbsup:

Previous

Return to Wraps (pilchers)