hf1

Fleece soaker on top of disposable at night?

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Fleece soaker on top of disposable at night?

Postby KimmyM » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:09 am

We changing twice a night still. She feeds so much of a night I don't think anything would last I pop a pocket and wool on at 7.30 a night nappy at 11.30 and a day nappy on at 5.00. It doesn't seem to bother her and I suppose we're so use to doing it we don't notice.

My avatar
Zimbah
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Fleece soaker on top of disposable at night?

Postby Zimbah » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:03 pm

How often do I change her at night? Um.. never! Put night nappy on just after 6, take it off again about 7.30am when she wakes up for the day. Tbh it has never crossed my mind to change her at night once we were past the newborn night-time poo stage, and she's nearly 8 months. I suppose I could change her when she wakes for a feed before I go to bed, which might buy me a couple more hours, but it seems like such a hassle taking off her clothes to change her and would really wake her up. Probably better than her getting wet in the early morning though (luckily the gel has never leaked - we use Huggies as I find Pampers really stink as soon as they're wet).

Now of course it seems like a really obvious solution :doh: . Ok so not a conversion to night time cloth, but I'll try changing her nappy before I go to bed and hope that's enough to make it last. Or I could just persuade her not to feed all night which would be my preferred option, but I'm not sure she'll go for it :lol:

Previous

Return to Wraps (pilchers)