My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

The shed ( and other garden bits)

Postby confusinglady » Sat May 07, 2016 6:27 am

For @clothmama

Ok the saga of the shed.....
It's trucky to get a photo of as it has been built on the back of the existing summer house. We wanted somewhere to put all of our tools, kids toys etc rather than in the summer house and actually sit in their and relax with pimms in the summer ( yeah right!)
So BIL said he'd build us one as I spent quite a few days a week looking after nephew last year when SIL slipped a disk. Lovely we thought.....
Then he got people in to level the ground for a day and lay slabs ( we could've done that , time dependant etc) and then the materials cost loads so hence the ridiculous cost. Anyway here is the summer house with the shed on the back. A work in progress as its had a lick of paint outside but not in yet. Oh and we haven't finished the roof on the shed yet and it has no floor so decided to give it a floor too. Still lots to do :(

This is the gap where we've taken some big conifer trees out.... And the mess across the garden :drama:

And the pergola half finished.
We had a metal one which held up roses. I also found a vine last year so hope to retrain the roses that are there ( we had to move some so I hope they survive) and the vine up and over the top.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: The shed ( and other garden bits)

Postby clothmama » Sat May 07, 2016 7:58 am

Your little garden house (I'm coming for a Pimms :hohoho: :hohoho: ) and shed is gorgeous (minus the stress of the shed debarcle of course!). It looks like it will make a huge difference to light having the top of those conifers off and that looks like it is a nice area of garden (under the mess lol!). Love your new pergola - look forward to seeing what happens with the roses! Your garden looks just lovely @confusinglady :love:

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: The shed ( and other garden bits)

Postby confusinglady » Sat May 07, 2016 6:42 pm

@clothmama you and family cloth welcome any time :thumbsup:

Return to The Veggie Patch