JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Tuesday chores

Postby JabberJabber » Tue May 08, 2012 3:55 pm

@lazylexis

Half of that was done online, on the phone or by paperwork, so done by me sitting on a chair in between feeding Isaac.

DH did the vacuuming and putting the shopping away as I'm still not convinced the PGP has gone.

Tidying the bedrooms is just making beds and putting bits away, no cleaning.

Also massively helped by the fact I have DH at home and Oliver in nursery. We don't have the constipation issues to deal with, and Isaac is still in the sleepy mode during the day.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Tue May 08, 2012 4:02 pm

docmaggoo wrote:Must Do

Take dog to vets
Wash dark load

Prepare something for dinner - no need, it'll cook straight out of the freezer :)

Good To Do
Register at new dentist
Buy more dog bits
Hang up new bird feeder

Plant blueberry tree in garden - will do once DH has carried the compost in out of the car

All done - and did some extras!!
Refill liquid soap dispensers
put clean nappies away

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue May 08, 2012 4:03 pm

Kate you make me feel guilty as I don't get anything done most days! I do have DD home though, and don't have DH around. Today I have managed two nappy washes, emptied the dishwasher and tidied the kitchen, got Aubrey weighed, been to baby group, been to Matalan, peeled potatoes for dinner, and mowed the lawn, I'm worn out now!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Tue May 08, 2012 4:10 pm

I really think that you have got lots done today, and they are all different situations.

Talk to me in August when I have Oliver with me for 2 weekdays and DH working 5 days and one day at the weekend, it will be totally different.

We are also moving house in just over a weeks time so we need to be really on top of things at the moment so it's not a total nightmare.

Previous

Return to Domestic Goddess