hf1

Friday chores

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Friday chores

Postby JabberJabber » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:44 pm

@northernruth I thought you might like an update on what I need to do tomorrow :giggle:

Must do:
Tidy bedrooms
Tidy kitchen
Get something out for dinner
Clean bathroom
Post office trip (must remember stamps this time!)
Put clean clothes away
Wash towel/nappy load
Drop books in at library


Good to do:
Ironing
Pay electrician
Pay friend for holiday
Post birthday card
Sort out childcare vouchers
Email childminder with times / details for Jan 2013
Book dentist appointment
Pay final electricity bill

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Friday chores

Postby northernruth » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Ha thanks for that hon.

I need to

Remember to put washing on tonight on a timer
Remember to hang washing up tomorrow morning before school run
School run
Blood test at doctors
Work!
Buy wine and snacks at Tesco
Pick Martha up from school
Pretend to be a pupil in her class for an hour :giggle:
Cook us both something for tea
Run round like a loon tidying up after she's in bed cos I have some of the girls coming round for :wine:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Friday chores

Postby Caroline » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Get my haircut
Get quote for kitchen knock through
Persuade DH to go with kitchen knock through
Re-stock the freezer with meals (while saying out loud my kitchen is too small)

You get the gist of what tomorrow is all about!

My avatar
Connie_334
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Friday chores

Postby Connie_334 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Haven't done a list for ages but tomorrow is my first morning where B is at preschool and I'm not working so I want to get all my housework done.

Strip our bed
Strip B's bed
Water my orchids
Empty dishwasher
Clean downstairs loo
Clean kitchen
Tidy and clean lounge
Hoover downstairs
Mop toilet floor
Mop kitchen floor
Hoover stairs
Tidy our room
Clean our room
Clean B's room
Clean spare room
Clean main bathroom
Clean ensuite
Hoover upstairs

Blimey, he's only there for three hours and I've got to walk him there and back!!

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Friday chores

Postby Caroline » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Connie_334 wrote:Haven't done a list for ages but tomorrow is my first morning where B is at preschool and I'm not working so I want to get all my housework done.

Strip our bed
Strip B's bed
Water my orchids
Empty dishwasher
Clean downstairs loo
Clean kitchen
Tidy and clean lounge
Hoover downstairs
Mop toilet floor
Mop kitchen floor
Hoover stairs
Tidy our room
Clean our room
Clean B's room
Clean spare room
Clean main bathroom
Clean ensuite
Hoover upstairs

Blimey, he's only there for three hours and I've got to walk him there and back!!


Don't forget to wear you knickers on the outside if you get all that done!

Image

My avatar
Connie_334
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Friday chores

Postby Connie_334 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Caroline wrote:
Connie_334 wrote:Haven't done a list for ages but tomorrow is my first morning where B is at preschool and I'm not working so I want to get all my housework done.

Strip our bed
Strip B's bed
Water my orchids
Empty dishwasher
Clean downstairs loo
Clean kitchen
Tidy and clean lounge
Hoover downstairs
Mop toilet floor
Mop kitchen floor
Hoover stairs
Tidy our room
Clean our room
Clean B's room
Clean spare room
Clean main bathroom
Clean ensuite
Hoover upstairs

Blimey, he's only there for three hours and I've got to walk him there and back!!


Don't forget to wear you knickers on the outside if you get all that done!

Image


:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Friday chores

Postby Jellybelly6 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:57 am

Paint walls of the dinning room that is turning into a bedroom- twice- done
Fifth coat of enamel on radiator- done
Touch up ceiling- done
Remove HUGE dinning room table to tip (DH broke it last week :-()- done
Make tea- done
Maybe a bath after all that once kids in bed???

Even managed to pick up DH's prescription and get a load of washing done and dried on the line :widesmile:
Last edited by Jellybelly6 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Friday chores

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:02 am

Caroline wrote:Don't forget to wear you knickers on the outside if you get all that done!

Image


@Caroline , where did you get that picture of @eviesmummy?

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Friday chores

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:05 am

JabberJabber wrote:
Caroline wrote:Don't forget to wear you knickers on the outside if you get all that done!

Image


@Caroline , where did you get that picture of @eviesmummy?


:shock: what am I doing on here :shock:

Next

Return to Domestic Goddess