hf1

Monday Chores

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Monday Chores

Postby Allie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:09 am

Pack for camping trip
Dry yesterdays washing

Iron washing when dry and put away
change our bed
clean downstairs bathroom

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Monday Chores

Postby docmaggoo » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:23 am

Sort out mine & DH's wardrobe
Nappy wash
Dark load
Lights load

Woollies wash
Change our bed
Another coat on the wooden bunting
Last edited by docmaggoo on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Monday Chores

Postby Caroline » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:28 am

Pay bills
Sort out washing basket/uniforms
1 x washload

Pop to supermarket
buy daps
sort out shopping returns
Decide what to do for party food
Trial cupcake bake

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Monday Chores

Postby JabberJabber » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:30 am

Must do:
Tidy bedrooms
Tidy kitchen
Wash towel load
Pit clean clothes away
Put italian veg bake in slow cooker
Hang washing out to dry



Good to do:
Get glasses fixed
Order replacement part for blender
Wash bedding
Get fresh towels out

Ironing
Change sheets

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Monday Chores

Postby docmaggoo » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:43 pm

docmaggoo wrote:Sort out mine & DH's wardrobe
Nappy wash
Dark load
Lights load

Woollies wash
Change our bed
Another coat on the wooden bunting



Just the woollies to go :)

Turns out mine and DHs bedroom was a mammoth task....

6 bin bags & 3 plastic bags for the bin
1 plastic bag for the charity shop
1 huge crate for storage
1 pile for selling (all barely worn bras!)
1 Hoover full of fluff and the odd random bit of breakfast cereal!

There soooo much more room in our bedroom and we can actually out everything else away!

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Monday Chores

Postby Caroline » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Caroline wrote:Pay bills
Sort out washing basket/uniforms
1 x washload

Pop to supermarket
buy daps
sort out shopping returns
Decide what to do for party food
Trial cupcake bake


I can't be bothered to do anymore so they can wait until tomorrow.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Monday Chores

Postby Allie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Allie wrote:Pack for camping trip
Dry yesterdays washing

Iron washing when dry and put away
change our bed
clean downstairs bathroom


All finished, it's now ME time :yahoo:


Return to Domestic Goddess