52 Weeks of Organisation!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: 52 Weeks of Organisation!

Postby littlesez » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:28 pm

well i am going to do week one today who is with me ?

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:33 pm

littlesez wrote:well i am going to do week one today who is with me ?

Count me in!!

My new mantra
"I will have an organised house
I will have an organised house!!"

@littlesez

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Sounds like a great idea. No way could I spread it over 52 weeks though, would drive me :loopy: :lol: I will join in with the stuff that needs doing here. (Some of the stuff I already do as part of my weekly/monthly chores list.)

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:09 am

I have done a couple of big jobs, i did an nct sale where i got rid of lots of clothes and toys and made £50 :yahoo: But as fast as i have done that i think i will have to do another one in preparation for the OTT christmas crap than will be occuring :roll: bah humbug :twisted:

I ripped out the hall carpet aka cats peeing ground little bugger! underlay ripped up, all carpet grippers bleurghhh. Then i washed it with soda crystals then scrubbed with surgical spirit ahhh all gone! Now we have a nice lino down the hall is completely decluttered and looks fab

I created an office for myself upstairs the whole room is filled with stock and needs a bit more organising but there is a desk and some shelves and a filing cabinet

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby ems101 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:35 am

That sounds fab @littlesez! I love decluttering and hate xmas crap!! I love xmas itself but the amount of rubbish we end up with drives me bonkers. How can we tell well meaning rellies to just give one small gift from the list rather than a tonne of usless stuff. I really dislike over consumerism but our culture is full of it.

To fit our new arrival in next spring, wete gonna have to rejig some rooms so ill watch your progress with interest!

Previous

Return to Domestic Goddess