Can anyone recommend a family planner?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Can anyone recommend a family planner?

Postby clothmama » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Can anyone recommend a good family planner wall calendar (month to view)? It is the only way I can seem to keep on top of us all and I don't use a diary any more now I'm not at work so would like to find a decent one. :widesmile:

My avatar
emmavmorgan
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Can anyone recommend a family planner?

Postby emmavmorgan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:33 pm

I use this one I have used the same one for years :widesmile:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Organised Mum. I have the diary, calendar and magnetic planner. :love: them all!

My avatar
emmavmorgan
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby emmavmorgan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:24 pm

@louise I use that diary too, I don't think I could function without it :hohoho: I love that it has a shopping list on the side of the page :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Thanks girls, exactly the sort of thing I was after :thumbsup: .

I found this one from BusyB which has a pocket for each month to keep all those appointment letters (that are currently clipped to a piece of string which looks really messy!) and have just ordered it :yahoo: It looks really pretty too (important as we all live in one room so don't want something I didn't really like!):

http://busyb.co.uk/store/products/2017- ... birds.html

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:15 am

I just wanted to update for anyone looking for a lovely family planner calendar in the future (or this year if you are as bad as me - my best year was March before I got one :doh: :doh: ). Same sort of thing as what Emma and Louise are using but the difference that I'm just in love with is the pocket built into each months page - I have all the messy bits of paper - appointments etc all tucked in the relevant month which is making my whole area tidier!
They have a slightly bigger version but they were out but it is big enough for us as we don't have a huge amount of afterschool activities etc :D
and bless them I'm not sure if it was because I've ordered so late, or they were a few days sending, or because it was a 2nd (one page had a sticker to change one of the headings - nothing really) but they sent me their lovely diary for free!
http://busyb.co.uk/store/products/diari ... loral.html
It is so cool, with a double page for each day (week to view but so you can run 2 different things - I think I'll do my stuff one side and kids stuff the other) plus reminder areas on each page (which I think I'll run shopping lists on one and other stuff to do in the other).
I really recommend both of them!

Return to Domestic Goddess