My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

To do before I fly list!

Postby clothmama » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:47 am

:panic: :panic:

• Sort and pack nappies for my little sister :yahoo: (eek just realised a friend has them so just called her straight away and she is going to drop them this afternoon!) nappies returned :yahoo:
  • Find any nice clothes for little sisters baby too and pack
  • Plant garlic and onions (not sure how this will work as it is pouring out there :wet: - might have to be tomorrow!
  • Find Rémy's leggings for plane / wash if neededOne clean, one in the dryer!
  • Finish packing clothes
  • Get wet stuff from yesterdays flood in the washing machine Some of it in, some waiting in front of :washing:
  • Get Josh to the airport for 1pm
  • Go to the shops - plane activities from Action and supermarket for food
  • Buy wine - I think I'll need a glass by the end of today! :wine: Even managed to get invited for a bubbly - double score :giggle: :giggle:
  • Pick up car share boy from school after shopping
  • Make a decision about what I'm doing for a cabin bag - think I'm going to not take one :shock: I feel they are more trouble than worth when travelling alone with toddzilla - not like I'll be able to read a book / do crochet. Can fit a spare tshirt / shawl in Rémy's fake Trunki or even in my carvernous handbag! Only other things are charger for the phone etc and that will fit in my handbag. Or maybe I'll pick up a cheap light weight backpack rather than the huge heavy one on wheels that I have (it is good doing wheels or backpack but starts at over 2kg before it has anything in it!) Have decided to just take Josh's very small, light day pack with the few things for me (and to hide the new activity stuff in!
  • Frontline cat with J (2 person job!)
  • Do cats litter tray
  • Post cheques
  • Put chq in bank
  • Call MIL and help her book her flights - called with no success so will have to wait until after dinner!
  • Print form for child leaving France on own

:panic: :panic:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: To do before I fly list!

Postby clothmama » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Not doing too bad although right about now just want to put Remy to bed and eat pizza and drink wine :wine: :giggle: probably best thing to do for my dh as I think he is starting to feel very sad bless him :love:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:22 pm

Aww he will miss you xx

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:14 pm

That is an impressive amount crossed off! Poor Joel!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:23 pm

Bed for me :sleeping: dont' need to leave until 2pm (luckily :giggle: ) will try to nap before then too!

Return to Domestic Goddess