De-clutter challenge!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

De-clutter challenge!

Postby clothmama » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:12 am

My house is a real challenge - it is not really 100% a house - lots of bits that are still barnish :giggle: Most rooms are not renovated totally yet and storage is just a nightmare (just not enough!). We also have a lot of 'stuff' - J repairs lots of things (electronics etc), we are renovating (imagine all the tools etc!), 3 kids (including a toddler without his own bedroom yet so everything is in the living room :cry: ), I'm a messy person and love all my 'things' (sewing gear, :crochet: stuff, lots of kitchen stuff, books etc). My very low iron of the last year or more and the devastating effect it had (unknown to me) on my energy has also played a huge part in letting things slide out of control. The end result is I feel overwhelmed by stuff all over the place and just want some clear and clutterfree spaces! I found a clutter-free challenge that I am going to start so I thought I'd post to see if anyone else is up for it. It is 30 minutes a day for a month and I figure it is so worth a try even if I dont' manage 30 minutes / day even 10 on each item will help!
This is what the lady on the blog is doing now but I am only starting today.
https://www.cleanmama.net/2018/01/clutt ... 99f3e2e7f1
Here are the printables, I printed off the 'clutter-free' at the very bottom and the 'clutter challenge' (half way down). I've also printed her basic cleaning routines as want to get back into some sort of routine and I have done Fly Lady in the past with success.
https://www.cleanmama.net/free-printables

I just wish I was a naturally tidy person with a gorgeous clean and tidy house :drama: but I'm not so I'll just have to put some effort in! :giggle:

Whos with me??

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: De-clutter challenge!

Postby autumnalgirl » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:51 am

I need to read the links, but I need to get on top of our house too.

Return to Domestic Goddess