My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Top to bottom house declutter

Postby happytails » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:06 am

Who is with me??? :lol:

recently spurred on by Ems post ;
ems wrote:Its being efficient and organised so I have everything in one place ;) You should see my cupboards.. I'm the same with everything ;) But then .. tidy life.. tidy mind wouldn't you agree?

and Velvetstephs CD declutter thread :wink: I keep looking at all the junk that needs recycling/binning and things that just need a home in my bombsite :oops: and ive come to realise they wont magically do it by themselves :-?

Soooo i thought it would be a good idea to start a thread (hopefully i wont be the only one doing this :lol: ) and get my bum into gear and sort this house out :D

Anyone care to join me? xx

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Top to bottom house declutter

Postby monsterm » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:08 am

me. I don't really need to de-clutter as such but I definately need to organise so count me in.

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:08 am

Have you tried fly lady?
I could do with starting it again too.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:11 am

clairelana wrote:Have you tried fly lady?
I could do with starting it again too.

Was a bit too much for me and i like to do things on the spur of the moment :lol:

Think im going to make a start on the pile of junk on my 2 chest of drawers - its that cluttered things are balanced so carefully so as not to fall off :giggle: :oops:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:13 am

I'm constantly wanting to de-clutter, but I think I'm putting it off because I'm hoping we'll be moving in the next couple of months so planning on doing it then. Still if I did some now it would mean less to do then.

I did just send DH off with 2 bags of stuff for the charity shop, does that count :lol:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:14 am

indigosky2k wrote:I did just send DH off with 2 bags of stuff for the charity shop, does that count :lol:

Of course :twisted: Slave labour is encouraged :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:14 am

happytails wrote:Who is with me??? :lol:

ems wrote:Its being efficient and organised so I have everything in one place ;) You should see my cupboards.. I'm the same with everything ;) But then .. tidy life.. tidy mind wouldn't you agree?

and Velvetstephs CD declutter thread :wink: I keep looking at all the junk that needs recycling/binning and things that just need a home in my bombsite :oops: and ive come to realise they wont magically do it by themselves :-?

Soooo i thought it would be a good idea to start a thread (hopefully i wont be the only one doing this :lol: ) and get my bum into gear and sort this house out :D

This is what the 'daily resolutions' threads are for hun :wink: Not as intense as fly lady , as alot of ppl didnt like that , but still enough to get your butt in gear once youve written your list as no-one likes having an un-finished list right?! :wink:

On another forum i go on they do a 'de-cluttering your home one thing a day' thread so the idea is to get rid / sort atleast one thing a day.

I like both of these :D

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:17 am

sophie2198 wrote:
happytails wrote:Who is with me??? :lol:

This is what the 'daily resolutions' threads are for hun :wink: Not as intense as fly lady , as alot of ppl didnt like that , but still enough to get your butt in gear once youve written your list as no-one likes having an un-finished list right?! :wink:

On another forum i go on they do a 'de-cluttering your home one thing a day' thread so the idea is to get rid / sort atleast one thing a day.

I like both of these :D

Oh no, i meant different to the daily resolutions thread. Thats more for daily tasks dont you think, wouldnt really show the whole picture of a house declutter (its going to take me weeks!)? I was thinking more one thread (this one) where we can all support each other and post progress of our major house/life declutter :lol:

Sarah xx

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:20 am

happytails wrote:
indigosky2k wrote:I did just send DH off with 2 bags of stuff for the charity shop, does that count :lol:

Of course :twisted: Slave labour is encouraged :giggle: :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle:

Next

Return to Domestic Goddess