Top to bottom house declutter

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Top to bottom house declutter

Postby emmalala » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:02 pm

northernruth wrote:[
Lol I know you are right.......it's just that I can never throw anything away because I'm obsessed with passing it on!

ETA - anyone want two potties and two trainer seats????

Yeah, me!
we should meet at that new soft play near me, its ace :wink: and \i'm sure i have loads of stuff to get rid off, not sure if anyone would want it! Still using those pencils you brought kate, and I saw you in crossgates today outside marlene joyce :giggle: you had little one on your back in the wrap thing, I was in a car though so could'nt stop :oops:

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:09 pm

emmalala wrote:
northernruth wrote:[
Lol I know you are right.......it's just that I can never throw anything away because I'm obsessed with passing it on!

ETA - anyone want two potties and two trainer seats????

Yeah, me!
we should meet at that new soft play near me, its ace :wink: and \i'm sure i have loads of stuff to get rid off, not sure if anyone would want it! Still using those pencils you brought kate, and I saw you in crossgates today outside marlene joyce :giggle: you had little one on your back in the wrap thing, I was in a car though so could'nt stop :oops:

See Ruth - you're decluttering already :hohoho:

I was buying slipper socks for DS - though later I wanted to strangle him with them as he was being a complete sod :evil: - luckily school starts tomorrow :wine: I love the holidays with him - but I like the end of the holidays even more! I never see you, Emma - I must be so unobservant.

I was going to start a new thread about meeting up, so will go and do that now.

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 pm

Cool, great idea. Martha is terrible at soft play tho, I will spend all morning in the ball pool.......I can do next Wednesday if that suits anyone?

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:16 pm

we can meet elsewhere? soft play is a bit mad at times :giggle:

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:17 pm

Well I'm happy to go if everyone else is up for it. Or I'd happily do the museum again - we don't have to stay in the cafe lol

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:20 pm

I started another thread - but Busy Bees is quite quiet as it so new - so not as manic as normal soft play, and has a nice little toddler area race track thing with lots of ride ons, so you might be able to stay out of the ball pool - unless you want to go in :wink:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:23 pm

the ball pool bit is quite small, the big bit is more fun :twisted: you HAVE to go down the slide!

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:24 pm

ACtually Martha loves a ride on, she just hates not being able to see me, so might be a winner!!!! She'll always come out while I have a coffee and a chat anyway

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:12 am

Anyone interested in the plastic bag of a day-pack of Bamboozles? And the single bags of 2 BGV2's??

I honestly have NO idea why I still have them, the Bamboozles sold about 2 years ago and I really dont have any use for the BG bags... or do I? :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Goddess