hf1

Tuesday resolutions

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Tuesday resolutions

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:30 am

Hang nappy wash up
Put towel load on to wash
Put clean clothes away
PO trip for stamps
Post nappy for mending
Make quiche
Put light load on to wash
Last edited by JabberJabber on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Tuesday resolutions

Postby ladybird » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:52 am

Make dryer balls
White washing
Continue soaker

Continue Sleuthing hoodie
Continue Vagabond sweater
Make up felting kits
Leek and potato soup in slow cooker
Put bokashi out
stack dishwasher
Last edited by ladybird on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Tuesday resolutions

Postby nic1 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:33 am

Walk dog
Put food shop away when arrives
Vac up in living room
Put away clothes once dry

My avatar
moonsunstars2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Tuesday resolutions

Postby moonsunstars2 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:17 am

Got quite a bit to do this morning.

Clean Kitchen
Clean/Tidy Dining Room
Clean/Tidy Front Room
Get Towel/bedding wash on
Get Towel/bedding wash in tumble
Clean Fireplace out and build new fire for tonight
Hoover Downstairs
Quick tidy up upstairs
Hoover Upstairs
Go to Post Office (Item done up ready to go this afternoon :D)

Also:
Got dark wash on
Got White wash on


Try to find half hour to sit down with a cuppa before picking Ben up from Nursery.

phew! I'm feeling worn out just looking at that list lol :giggle:

EDA: I now we had rain last night but my lordy, My cellar (a double one) is flooded! only about 2cm deep but at least 1 1/2 of the room is filled.... don't think I'll be getting that cuppa! - ok - I had the cuppa instead of doing the cellar - But I'm goiong to stick wellie boots on Ben he an jump in *not so* muddy puddles :hohoho: while I mop :lol:

My avatar
moonsunstars2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Tuesday resolutions

Postby moonsunstars2 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:38 pm

moonsunstars2 wrote:Got quite a bit to do this morning.

Clean Kitchen
Clean/Tidy Dining Room
Clean/Tidy Front Room
Get Towel/bedding wash on
Get Towel/bedding wash in tumble
Clean Fireplace out and build new fire for tonight
Hoover Downstairs
Quick tidy up upstairs
Hoover Upstairs
Go to Post Office (Item done up ready to go this afternoon :D)

Also:
Got dark wash on
Got White wash on


Try to find half hour to sit down with a cuppa before picking Ben up from Nursery.

phew! I'm feeling worn out just looking at that list lol :giggle:

EDA: I now we had rain last night but my lordy, My cellar (a double one) is flooded! only about 2cm deep but at least 1 1/2 of the room is filled.... don't think I'll be getting that cuppa! - ok - I had the cuppa instead of doing the cellar - But I'm goiong to stick wellie boots on Ben he an jump in *not so* muddy puddles :hohoho: while I mop :lol:


All done apart from mopping the cellar, Ben came down with me, fell over (unhurt), got upset and very wet so think for safety it had better wait for DF to get home!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Tuesday resolutions

Postby nic1 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:17 pm

nic1 wrote:Walk dog
Put food shop away when arrives
Vac up in living room
Put away clothes once dry


All done!! :wine:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Tuesday resolutions

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:20 pm

JabberJabber wrote:Hang nappy wash up
Put towel load on to wash
Put clean clothes away
PO trip for stamps
Post nappy for mending
Make quiche
Put light load on to wash


Return to Domestic Goddess