hf1

House organisation advice.

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: House organisation advice.

Postby ems » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Another fan here of expedit wall storage units ;) We have them all over the house :)

this is not mine btw! :hohoho: jsut a few ideas ;)

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Yep, Ikea - wonderful place hehe.

I have to admit, we have loads of space/storage but im a tidy & reasonably minimalist person so we got this a couple of weeks ago (Expedit as mentioned above) as Scarlett's toys were just living jumbled up in a big chest...

Its brill, there's a dressing up box, toy story box, car box etc... so i just get the box she wants out, she plays... then when done we tidy that up and get out the next box she wants.

Its brilliant and is making for a very happy mummy as i dont like toys all over (even when she's playing with them :oops: )
Last edited by Rox on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:37 pm

Rox wrote:Yep, Ikea - wonderful place hehe.

I have to admit, we have loads of space/storage but im a tidy & reasonably minimalist person so we got this a couple of weeks ago (Expedit as mentioned above) as Scarlett's toys were just living jumbled up in a big chest...

Its brill, there's a dressing up box, toy story box, car box etc... so i just get the box she wants out, she plays... then when done we tidy that up and get out the next box she wants.

Its brilliant and is making for a very happy mummy as i dont like toys all over (even when she's playing with them :oops: )

We have 2 of those as well, taken a pic but can't get it to download x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:51 pm

This is our very cheap solution to storage - it is work in progress, the room needs to plastered and painted and I will paint the shelves to make them look nice, but it is fab for organising Charlotte's many books, puzzles and games

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:14 pm

here is our lounge, well part of it

Previous

Return to Domestic Goddess